- Full Time
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
(12 Month Maternity cover)
NJR Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a well known firm of Chartered Accountants. Our client has offices in Manchester, and Liverpool with their Head Office being based in Bolton. The Bolton office consists of around 100 employees including a growing Wealth Management team of 10.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to join to join our Wealth Management division in Bolton on a fixed term contract to cover Maternity.
The successful candidate will support the advisers in the provision of financial planning advice to clients both private and corporate. Daily duties will consist of;
- Data input of fact find information and documentation onto the back-office system (IRESS).
- Diarising events throughout the business cycle.
- Producing new business packs and preparation for client meetings.
- Producing client portfolio review information and presenting this with meeting packs.
- Ensuring that the back-office system records are fully updated to enable accurate management information and reporting.
- Liaising with providers and clients as required.
- Maintaining training objectives as agreed.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards in accordance with regulatory principles for business.
- Experience of an office admin support role.
- To be able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive & energy.
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook.
The successful candidate will benefit from prestigious working conditions, free on-site car parking and excellent benefit package
For more information please contact us quoting REF:NJR8949