CTA qualified Tax Adviser/Manager - Accountancy
Our client is an award winning Accountancy business advisory firm focused on enabling entrepreneurs to succeed.
They are looking for a CTA qualified tax adviser to join the team
We require you to have great relationship and people management skills and be commercially focused. Your role will be to manage the tax advisory team, working with the Director to ensure the team runs smoothly and efficiently. Also, ensuring assignments are completed in line with the level of support in which clients have engaged us and are completed on time, on budget and to a high standard.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage jobs/ assignments and will:
- Provide tax and business advice to our clients
- Review reports on tax advisory projects to include company reorganisations, incorporations, liquidations, share restructures, residence and overseas tax implications, employee share schemes.
- Review HMRC clearance letters and provide VAT advice.
- Carry out tax research and provide a summary of key applicable points to directors/clients.
- Meet your annual chargeability target.
Be the Relationship Coordinator for a portfolio of clients a
Have a desire to coach and mentor your colleagues and will:
- Lead, manage and motivate all individuals within your team.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the wider Client Services team.
- Coach and encourage all team members to ensure they are reaching their potential.
- Undertake regular team appraisals, setting team and individual objectives which are congruent with Inspire's strategy.
- Undertake regular 1:1's with team members to discuss their progress on jobs/ assignments, against objectives, ongoing development and any pay review.
You will be CTA qualified and ideally ACA/ ACCA qualified too and have experience working as a tax advisor, in a supervisory or manager role.
Base cdirca £50000 plus benefits and bonus package
or more details and the full JD please contact Jason Webber