Graduate Project Manager
A national financial software consultancy - awarded the Best Mortgage Software Provider in the UK 2017, based in Covent Garden, London. We have various clients from single-users to national IFA networks, who have one thing in common: they appreciate the flexibility of an easy-to-use platform.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our busy Technical Services team based in Covent Garden, London. This position would suit a graduate looking for their first role in Project Management.
Key Responsibilities for a Project Manager - Software Delivery - Agile / Waterfall
- Project management of software delivery and software systems integration for customers
- Discovery / scoping projects
- Structured PM methods such as Prince / PMI
- Agile & Waterfall software methods
- Producing and maintaining project plans
- Tracking dependencies and managing risks and issues
- Managing change
- Tracking budgets
- Close liaison with senior internal stakeholders
- Building relationships and interfacing between customers and disparate teams
- Producing agreed status updates and attending project board meetings
- Degree educated / ideally with strong academic background from a Russell Group University.
Full training will be given and for the right candidate there is the opportunity to take professional PRINCE2 certification.