Up to £55,000
- Are you working for a mid-tier firm looking for a first industry move?
- Are you interested in broad, mixed tax positions?
- Do you want to join a successful team in a newly-created position?
What's great about this role?
- A learning and development role for anyone wanting a first industry move
- Commercial experience with one of the world's most recognised brands
- Act as a tax business partner for the UK and Ireland region
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Completion and submission of various tax returns including corporate tax, VAT, employment tax etc.
- Preparing quarterly tax projections
- Working with external advisors
- Providing tax advice to cross-functioning teams
What do the team think?
"Good development opportunities and flexible working hours"
"Excellent work-life balance and progression for my career"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background
- Commercially aware, adaptable and a team player
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on or
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.