Finance & Payroll Coordinator
Permanent Finance & Payroll Coordinator role located in Haverhill
Your new company
An ambitious organisation, our client is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join them in the job role of Finance & Payroll Coordinator in Haverhill.
Your new role
Reporting to the Management Accountant you will provide key support in payroll and accounting activities for the site and be pivotal in ensuring month end results are produced on time, alongside being a local point of contact for employee payroll queries.
- Collate monthly site payroll data for head office
- Support with finance month end reporting requirements
- Provide assistance to the central services team around accounts payable and accounts receivable queries
- Provide assistance for stock control procedures
- Assist with fixed asset register maintenance
- Intrastate and EC sales for VAT reporting purposes
- Provide HR administration support in terms of collating starters/leavers information
What you'll need to succeed
You will have recent experience of working in a finance function and supporting with month end processes, alongside payroll administration skills. Confident IT skills including Excel will be key. Working in a small and friendly team environment you will need to have a flexible approach and the ability to multitask.
What you'll get in return
Full time working hours
26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.