Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a full time Billings Assistant. This role is based in Croydon.
This is a busy, fast paced role so we are looking for candidates with exceptional attention to detail, strong Excel (VLookups/Pivot tables) and high volume invoicing and data collation.
- Sending Statements & copy invoices
- Produce reports & invoices for clients
- Dealing with internal & external client queries within agreed service level requirements
- Update data for monthly reporting
- Distribute contract line & any adhoc invoices to customers
- Ensure customers are invoiced promptly in accordance with their requirements
- Be responsible for raising any adhoc invoices as and when required in an accurate & timely manner & the manual invoices reconcile with system generated invoices
- Proactively liaise between customer and line management to resolve queries and disputes with minimal delay
- Monthly invoice reconciliations
- Deal with customer's enquiries & manage the need for credit notes
- Maintaining and building relationships with customers whilst ensuring collection targets are met
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries
- Be able to produce and manipulate Excel workbooks to intermediate level
- System requirements - excel (intermediate level - spreadsheets / formulas / pivots / vlookup)
- Customer focused
- Excellent telephone manner & attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.