An opportunity has arisen to join a young vibrant sales team working within the insurance industry. Dealing with client enquiries regarding insurance products. Working for an award-winning insurance broker which is experiencing rapid growth.
- Full support to study for professional qualifications.
- Flexible working hours.
- Frequent paid social events.
- Competitive bonus structure.
- Attendance bonus; eligible for £250 paid every six months for full attendance.
Salary will increase in line with the department salary structure based on experience within the company and on completion of CII qualifications.
Starting salary:£15,000 with opportunity to earn £30,000 plus O.T.E.
Customer Service / Sales experience - telephone based, is vital, but Insurance experience is not essential for this role full training will be given.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
- Deal with client queries inquiries in a professional compliant manner.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling of Customer enquiries.
- meet and exceed personal and department K.P.I.s
- Outbound customers regarding web quotations.
- Liaise with underwriters/insurers to obtain bespoke insurance policies.
- Identify clients demands and needs provide policy and products to meet those needs.
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills essential.
40 Hours per week
Working two weekends a month
Day off during the week every week