Care Manager - Castlemead
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a nurse qualified CareManager to work closely and deputise for the Home Manager in our nursing home Castlemead in Newport Pagnell.
As a Care Manager you will be passionate about providing high quality care, ensuring the lives of residents are continually enriched.
- 25 Days holiday per annum
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://en-GB/page/employee-refer)
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Career development pathways through the Excelcare Learning & Development Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
Perkpal benefits package offering:
- Fantastic discounts at over 2500 retailers including Tesco & Sainsbury
- Travel discounts with over 900 agencies
- Saving of 40% at the cinema
- Discounts at most gyms
- Up to 25% off at over 10,000 restaurants
- Great deals on over 8000 used cars
What we are looking for:
The CareManager will be a registered nurse with experience in a management or supervisory role within a service for older people.
Maybe you have worked or are working as a Unit Lead or Team Leader and want the next move in your career to Care Manager?
As a Care Manager, you will have experience in Dementia care, together with relevant up to date clinical knowledge and skills in order to be able to meet current Legislative Requirements, CQC Standards and Excelcare's Company Policies/Procedures.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid NMC Pin No.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online today or give one of the Recruitment Team a call on .