Nursery Nurse recruitment event
The team at our Edwalton Day Nursery, part of Childbase Partnership, are hosting an informal recruitment event on Wednesday 24th April. If you have some childcare/early years experience and you're looking for a new job opportunity, we welcome you to attend. There are currently vacancies for level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to join the team on a full time basis, as well as openings for qualified and unqualified relief staff.
Our recruitment events provide an informal opportunity to pop in to the nursery and find out more about current opportunities, our training and progression programmes and how we provide high quality care and education to children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
As a Childbase employee we will provide you with an extensive range of benefits, including:
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Employee Ownership annual tax-free cash bonus
- Annual ball, staff conferences, awards and celebrations
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- Bespoke internal and external training plans
- 50% childcare discount or 20% grandparent discount from day one
- Starting hourly pay rates of £8.34-£8.45 for level 2 Qualified Nursery Nurses and £8.50-£10.00 for Nursery Nurses qualified to level 3 or above
We welcome you to attend our recruitment evening at the nursery on:
Wednesday 24th April - 6.30pm-7.45pm
No appointment is necessary. We hope to see you there.
Interviews are being held at the event. If you would like to engage in an interview on the day, please bring a copy of your CV with you as well as some photo ID.
Unfortunately, for health and safety reasons, we are not able to welcome your children to the event.
You can find Edwalton Day Nursery, 227 Melton Road, Edwalton, Nottingham, NG12 4DB
These events may interest you if you are a Nursery Assistant, a qualified Nursery Nurse, a Nursery Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator.