Appointment Maker / Trainee Financial Adviser
Are you keen to get into Financial Services with a progressive role to take you from being an Appointment Maker through to becoming a successful Financial Adviser?
Our client company is a highly regarded wealth management firm offering advice to private and corporate clients. The business has been successful in continuing to grow year on year through their excellent training and development provided to their staff, who continue to flourish. In addition, they are always looking to grow their team of Financial Advisers, Mortgage Advisers and support staff through recruiting ambitious individuals.
Roles and responsibilities - Appointment Maker
In your role as an Appointment Maker, you will be supporting your team of expert Financial Advisers and Mortgage Advisers by making outbound calls to qualified leads. You will be marketing the professional services your team can provide with view to arranging appointments with an appropriate Adviser. No cold calling is involved.
Training and development - progression to Trainee Financial Adviser
Your journey will take you from an Appointment Maker to Trainee Financial Adviser through a structured development plan. You will be enrolled in a professional training scheme to obtain CeMAP and DipFA. As you build your skills and knowledge in your role as an Appointment Maker, they will look to progress you into their financial advice team, so that you can become a Financial Adviser.
Requirements to be considered
This role will be ideal for hard-working and ambitious team players, with serious career progression and management opportunities available for the right candidates. In order to be considered, you should have outbound telephone experience and desire to be successful.
- Starting salary of £17,000, rising upon passing probation and further increases with each qualification you pass
- Plus bonuses, holiday and Christmas break
- Year 1 OTE of £23,000 - £25,000 and Year 2 OTE of £35,000 - £40,000
- Bonuses paid on the business written from the appointments you book
- Tiered commission structure
- Dynamic environment with great team working ethic and proven training model
- Fantastic opportunity to transition from an Appointment Maker through to becoming a Trainee Financial Adviser, whilst learning your craft from experienced colleagues.
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.