No1 Bootcamp is dedicated to health, fitness and wellbeing. We pride ourselves on having an industry renowned team of professionals to provide our clients with the very best personal attention, guidance and support.
We are looking for exceptional Personal Trainers who are passionate about health and fitness and that want to support, inspire and develop our clients towards achieving their goals whilst assisting in the growth of the No1 brand.
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team, who are confident and determined in approach, possessing an industrious personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
You must be highly motivated and adaptable with the ability to act decisively under pressure.
Key attributes include a high professional team ethos at all times with a natural capability for integrating quickly and efficiently into large or small syndicate teams.
As a Bootcamp Instructor you will be in an advantageous and lucrative position, and with us, the opportunity to work on your own personal projects and/or businesses.
By working with us you also guarantee job security and significantly subsidise or increase your annual income.
We have flexible positions (permanent, part time and contract) and want to help you make a successful career as an Instructor at No1 Bootcamp.
Potential earnings when working full time (2/3 Weeks per month) upwards of 18,000 - £30,000K
This role is not for the faint hearted nor someone who just thrives off training 1-2-1 clients. We are seeking the following key values: -
- Must be highly motivated and committed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with long days.
- Capable of integrating quickly and efficiently into the small syndicate teams nota solo artist.
- Maintain a high professional standard merged with confidence (not arrogance).
- Empathy for others and able to develop strong rapports quickly.
- Integrity and punctual with a determined in approach.
- Deliver client sessions and educational workshops to reach and exceed your personal targets.
- The ability to think on your feet either proactively or reactively when required.
- PT level 3 or 4. Plus relevant C.P.D. qualifications
- Nutrition level 3 or advanced qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience training P.T. and/or coaching groups with x 2 references
- First Aid in the work place
What’s in it for you?
- Paid weekly.
- Overseas locations.
- Live in accommodation no rent fees.
- Bespoke meals and snacks prepared daily by our chefs.
- Progression through the Instructor tiers
- Complimentary gym membership
- Financial wellbeing
Go for it! Apply now and become part of our Imperial Team! Application is simple, upload your C.V. with a short message that describes what makes you the "energiser" and "ball-of-fire" we’re looking for.