Insurance Claims Handler/Administrator
Do you have motor claims experience and are you looking to work for a professional and growing car insurance company?
If so read on as this is a great opportunity.
As an Insurance Administrator/Account Handler you will be expected to work as part of the an established team and as such your job role will require you to assist and help others within, not only the administration team, but also the sales team to complete their daily duties. Building and maintaining relationships with both insurers and external clients will be key to the overall role.
This is a busy and varied role and the right person must have motor insurance experience.
- Answering general queries competently by telephone, email, post or in person ensuring the information provided is accurate.
- Shredding confidential waste
- Drafting and sending standard and non- standard letters and e-mails
- Obtaining information from our main operating system
- Photocopying & scanning documents
- Claims handling (forwarding of information to insurer)
- Updating Vehicle schedule spreadsheets
- Vehicle deletion and or additions for existing Fleet clients
- Completion of hold cover instructions, hand over documentation and e-mail confirmation’s to client (including full policy documentation) for any business transacted
- Sending driver referrals to insurers for approval
- Ensuring completion of any necessary Risk Assessments (client contact)
- Finance queries from clients (PCL, CLOSE)