Reed Accountancy are pleased to be working with an organisation in Mid Essex who are looking to hire a Finance Manager.
This is a newly created position; paying £40,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience. This is a full time, permanent role and the working hours are 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility of the finance department, managing a team of staff and maintaining the internal control environment.
- Weekly reporting and forecasting
- Processing VAT returns
- Processing invoices
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Producing monthly payroll
- Accruals and prepayments
- Management account preparation
- Continuous process improvement
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Overseeing the Sales Ledger team and function
- Overseeing the Purchase Ledger team and function
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years demonstratable experience in a similar role (FM or management accounts)
- Relevant qualification or certification highly desirable (such as AAT), although not essential
- Advanced Excel knowledge including Pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
- Experience managing / supervising staff
In return for your efforts, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, and a benefits package.
Interested? Please apply now to be considered for this role!