About the Role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
If you have 6 months UK care experience and any of the following skills & experience we want to hear from you:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on or visit our website www.interservehealthcare.com or apply online.