We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Allocator working within our new Merchandising Team.
Brilliantly British in style and spirit, Fenwick is the department store of note for shoppers of exceptional taste since 1882.
You will be working closely with the Merchandising and Buying teams to ensure stock is directed into stores in the right volumes at the right time.
Working with the Assistant Merchandiser, you will responsible for;
- placing orders to maintain stock levels and deliver maximum sales profit through effective planning, forecasting and stock management.
- monitoring and managing stock availability across each store, ensuring stock levels are optimized and deliveries allocated accordingly
- building and maintaining effective working relationships with suppliers and the buying teams
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience working within a merchandising function
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Financial understanding
- Good commercial awareness
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Ability to problem solve and works well under pressure
The closing date for applications for this role is 26/4/19.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (some restrictions apply)
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus 1 additional day to take in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Business Dress Loan Scheme (if applicable)
- Fenwick Select -a voluntary benefit scheme which offers an extensive range of national and local discounts on a variety of products and services
- Cycle to Work scheme.