Category Manager - Rehabilitation equipment & consumables
Salary - up to £29,500 - £38,500 & business lease car
What we do
We save money for the NHS.
Collaborative Procurement Partnership delivers effective procurement initiatives to source and supply surgical medical equipment and consumables.
We are very proud to be part of the NHS Supply Chain and the savings we generate directly benefit the patient.
We ensure that the NHS can access the products it needs at the right time and at the right price - with everything robustly clinically tested so that quality is never compromised.
We believe our people make CPP great. Do you look at things differently? Are you looking for a position where you can make an impact, drive change, and grow your career? At CPP, our employees are challenged to try new things, empowered to develop their own career path and create their own story.
We are looking for an experienced Category Manager to deliver world class service to the NHS and provide creative, cost effective solutions for their toughest challenges. In this role you will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of procurement services of rehabilitation equipment and consumables (hoists, hospital beds, slides sheets)
You will foster a highly professional and responsive client service approach and act as the main point of contact for the category, building and maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders along with developing Spend Efficiency Reports and agreeing pricing and implementation for NHS Trusts.
This will include ..
- Managing an NHS market category in the rehabilitation equipment and consumables sector across NHS trusts
- Planning & leading capital equipment implementation projects for NHS Trusts
- Managing multiple programmes from tendering to contract award and ongoing relationship management
- Performance manage against programme targets and ensure best value for money
- Support the National Category Manager in the delivery of category plans (timescale, business revenue & margin, supplier management etc)
Who you are
- Previous experience of category management from within the NHS, Healthcare or other related sectors or you may have 5 years procurement/commercial experience in the rehabilitation equipment sector
- Project management experience within a capital equipment sector would be advantageous
- Results focused, responding naturally to pressure and demanding deadlines
- Able to demonstrate good commercial acumen, attention to detail and previous category knowledge
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to maintain an extensive network of contacts within the category
- Highly developed numerical and analytical skills with strong Excel knowledge
- Already a car driver and willing to travel
- Salary up to £29,500 - £38,500 dependant on experience
- Business car lease scheme
- Workplace pension contributions
- 25 days holiday entitlement & 8 bank holidays
- Death in service benefit
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- A friendly, supportive and energetic working environment