Finance Business Partner Cheltenham
Adjacency are recruiting for a well established Cheltenham based organisation who require an Interim Qualified Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant to focus on the review and redesign of processes within Operations to improve overall efficiency. Paying £180-£225 per day (ltd company), for an initial period of six months. This a great opportunity to work with a well respected organisation, one of Cheltenham’s employers of choice.
Initially getting to grips with what my client does, understanding why they do it and then going on to challenge assumptions and apply logic in order to reduce this role from full time to three days a week and reduce month end to two days.
Key elements of the role include;
- Monthly reporting, analysis and review, with a focus on variance and standard costing.
- Provide finance support during the final stages of the Business Planning Process and support the Operations Finance team through the 2020 Financial Plan process.
- Financial management of £60 million budget spend, including imported goods and inbound freight, considering the impact of foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Work closely with the IT department and support other members of Operations Finance team.
Experience, education and personal attributes required;
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA or QBE
- SAP, Oracle or other large ERP system essential
- Costing / Management accounting / Variance analysis experience - essential
- Strong communicator, proactive and driven. Must be used to delivering solutions not highlighting problems. A proactive individual, a motivated self-starter.
- Excellent Analytical skills with intermediate to advanced MS Excel.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.