Senior Staff Nurse - Gateway Recovery Centre
Are you an experienced nurse?
Senior nursing positions available within our growing organisation!
Elysium is a young and dynamic company with a passion for the delivery of high quality patient centred care, led and delivered by management and clinical teams with enormous healthcare experience.
We specialise in providing Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care and currently have over 50 services across England and Wales.
We recognise that to provide exceptional care to our patients, we need exceptional staff - and that could be you.
The good bit:
You will get:
- An excellent salary of £30,300
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- Annual leave including your birthday off
The interesting bit:
You will play a vital role as a senior member of our well established multi-disciplinary team and also be responsible for ensuring outstanding care is delivered to our patients, along with mentoring and supporting junior members of staff.
- We are looking for individuals with drive and enthusiasm as well as excellent team working skills who enjoy variety within their role.
- The ability to work well under pressure and problem solve is a must.
- In return we will provide you with a supportive environment where your clinical opinion will be valued, access to CPD and the opportunity to develop your career with us.
The essential bit:
- You will need:
- First level registration
- Professional training in a related environment
- 1 year post qualifying experience
- A sense of humour
About Gateway Recovery Centre:
Location: Bennett's Lane, Widnes, Warrington, WA8 0GT
Number of beds: 72
Patient group: Male and female adults
Service provided: Rehabilitation
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.