Manufacturer with a site in Bridgwater seeks skilled Procurement Professional for new role.
Your new company
Renowned manufacturer with a site in Bridgwater seeks skilled Buyer for new role in it's growing organisation.
Your new role
Your new role at Technical Buyer will be to support the Purchasing team in the acquisition of goods and materials to maintain production levels and ensure demand is met. You will factor in cost, time, service and quality. Your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Purchasing of goods; trying to get best outcomes in terms of cost and service
- Supplier relationship building and negotiations
- Supplier performance monitoring
- Aiding in the delivery of a continuous improvement culture
- Ensuring there are no delays or issues with the supply chain
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience as a Buyer in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent communicator, highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
What you'll get in return
Excellent salary + Benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.