Assist Financial Planners in reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and are in accordance with the philosophy. Support Planner's in developing and maintaining a library of standard wording/reports for use in preparing client reports.
Professional Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years financial services experience
- Must be qualified to level 4 in Providing Financial Advice
- Must hold a certificate in Financial Planning as a minimum, a Diploma in Financial Planning is desirable
- Prepare fully compliant reports for Adviser’s clients, supporting the recommendations made.
- Carry out all Fund Purchases in line with procedures & SLA's
- Conduct all Annual Reviews in line with SLA's
- Create and maintain, a 'Best Product’ Panel to be used in the recommendation process.
- Create and maintain the report writing/standard wordings library.
- Consider the various online facilities offered by product providers and select the ones that would most beneficial
- If applicable, review file notes and issue clear instruction of requirements to admin
- Update and maintain the PPU workflow and AO activities as and when required
- Participate in regular 121’s
- Maintain CPD