Clinical Lead - Nursing Home - Interim position
Clinical Lead in a Nursing Home, North London - Interim Role
Your new company
The company provide a range of independence and well-being focused adult social care services within the Borough of Enfield and beyond. They were established in 2016 and are owned wholly by Enfield Council.
Their services include specialist day care centres and residential homes, mobility and support services for the elderly and those living with dementia or learning difficulties.
They aim is to enable users to achieve their full quality of life potential by enhancing mobility, engagement or security.
Your new role
You will be working at a Nursing Home that has got 70 beds and 6 units. This is a hands-on role but with additional responsibilities for ensuring the sustainability of high quality, personal centred care.
Your role will be to:
- maintain the highest standards of care & support to people who live in the home;
- promote excellent customer service and treat people with dignity and respect at all times;
- take full accountability for the home and the team in the absence of the Registered Manager;
- monitor the performance of other nursing staff, team leaders and carers and ensuring compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements;
- represent the service on behalf of the Registered Manager as required;
- assist the Registered Manager in conducting robust management audits to ensure compliance with relevant professional, regulatory and contractual requirements, and to take corrective action if required;
- manage staff rota;
- Manage nursing staff leave;
- take responsibility for performance monitoring of nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals;
- manage care;
- take accountability for the medication rounds;
- keep accurate records.
The Clinical lead role is available on a permanent basis and as an interim role.
What you'll need to succeed
Current registration with NMC
Working in a similar environment
Leading and managing a team of staff
A clear understanding of CQC standards/ legislation
Mentor/Facilitator of Learning course
Have good planning & organising skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now Agne Miklusiene on .