Payroll and Purchase Ledger Assistant
We are looking for a Payroll and Purchase Ledger Assistant to work for an established company based West of Salisbury. You will be working alongside one other person in the team and you’d be responsible for half of the payroll (15 staff) and entering and reconciling the purchase ledger.
This role is part time, around 25 hours, and flexible as to when you would like to work these.
Responsibilities as the Payroll and Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Processing payroll from start to end using Sage
- Administer auto enrolment pension scheme
- Inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45’s, holiday pay, sickness etc.
- Inputting and reconciling the purchase ledger
- Covering other accounts duties to cover holiday
Experience and knowledge needed to become the Payroll and Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Previous experience processing payroll and using SAGE is essential
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Able to work to deadlines and manage workload
- Excellent organisation skills and a good attention to detail
In return you will receive £11-13 an hour plus a monthly bonus based on your attendance.