International Tax Manager (US)
A global property company based in London is currently seeking an International Tax Manager to join their well-established tax function as they look to expand into US territories. In order to facilitate this growth, an interim opportunity for an in-house specialist to work alongside the CFO & FC has arisen. This role is an initial 6-month contract with the option to extend.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the sales tax reporting requirements within each locality/state and manage the reporting around sales taxes to the relevant authorities/hotel, and, where appropriate, remittance of any sales taxes due.
- Create and maintain fantastic relationships with external Big 4 tax advisors and review external US sales tax advice for the various jurisdictions
- Liaise with major stakeholders across the business to implement the necessary operational requirements to ensure correct sales tax accounting and documentation.
- Professional tax qualification, with a strong background/knowledge in US Sales tax.
- Provide ad-hoc advice to the business with other US taxes, UK taxes and International taxes.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, drawing large amounts of information and summarise coherently.
This is a critical role which will offer a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a global, dynamic and expanding business. This role would be looking to start either at short notice or immediately.