Senior Account Manager- B2B, Digital
Senior Account Manager- digital, B2B
This award-winning, full-service agency based in Berkshire specializes in demand generation in the IT and technology sectors working with well-known brands. Creative tech marketing is at the core of what they do, with proven success over 30 decades. The company has a natural leaning to B2B but delivers interesting consumer marketing as well.
Senior Account Manager will be key in delivering integrated digital marketing programmes . You will lead client engagement with key stakeholders, develop the commercial relationships and ensure project teams are briefed and resourced to deliver timely, effective and profitable marketing programmes. You will be working with your Account Director - you will formulate, execute, monitor and manage account plans for each of your stakeholders to over achieve your targets. You will make sure all marketing programmes are delivered on-time and on-budget
Responsibilities and skills
• You will have at least 5 years experience in an integrated marketing agency
• A degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc. •
Have a clear understanding of the dynamics of modern marketing techniques - digital/integrated marketing, digital technologies, media and buyer behaviours.
• Outgoing personality - junior members of the team will look to you for direction.
• You will be passionate about constantly developing your knowledge and understanding of your clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition, enabling you to add value to marketing programmes when solving clients’ problems.
• Show ability to understand the brief, scope the marketing programme and lead the co-ordination/delivery of the creative response.
• Ability to plan time effectively, in conjunction with the team to meet complex integrated programme deadlines.
• Throughout project implementation - identify tasks and delegate/co-ordinate appropriately, be accurate, collaborate strongly monitor progress against the project timings.
• Be comfortable with presenting concepts and obtain feedback from the client.
• Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors, and ensure all appropriate internal and external approvals are obtained at each stage of project, especially relating to proof-reading.
• Take responsibility for all aspects of assigned client marketing programmes on a day to day basis and become the focal point of client contact as judged by the client.
• You will be required to take, understand and establish the requirements of a brief, and then to effectively co-ordinate/delegate specific tasks, where appropriate in the execution of any marketing programme - to delivery.
• Show ability to produce work to a consistently high standard, technically accurate and in accordance with given specifications.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the marketing/ budgeting/ timing implications of a brief, to the satisfaction of the Account Director/ Client Partnership Director.
• Keep abreast of current creative/digital/mobile thinking, absorb and consider relevance of new ideas and techniques, and feed this back to all staff as appropriate
• Stakeholder management - establishing and maintaining a clear role for the Company, ensuring that partner agencies and suppliers are clearly briefed and maintain communications are maintained for the project duration.
• Opportunity spotting - ability to identify new business opportunities and exploit them to maximum effect.
• Presentation skills - ability to conceive, prepare, author and deliver key presentations to clients.
• Keep senior members of the team informed of details likely to affect the Client relationship.
• Quality control - ensures all output is of a consistently high quality.
• Project management - estimates work required, negotiates required resource and creates project schedule and manages the scope of the project.
• Focused on results - action and result oriented.
• Exhibits professional excellence - demonstrates a strong sense of ownership.
• Builds relationships - takes a consultative approach.
• Communicates effectively - invites diverse points of view.
• Attend relevant internal meetings as required.
• Lead by example and show an understanding of the importance of producing and filing of all necessary paperwork relating to projects.