NEW - Chequer Processors - Full time days
Our client is a 24/7 market leader in their specialist area and provide a rewarding working environment to all of their employees. You will be expected to key financially sensitive information into systems with high levels of accuracy.
Purpose of the Role:
To carry out a range of tasks and activities to agreed procedures and service standards and compliance under general control and direction. Maintain a positive, timely and flexible attitude to ensure all deadlines are achieved
Currently we have full time day work available Monday to Friday 7am-3pm or Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
* Post opening, sorting and recording
* Undertake all technical, fraudulent and sanctions check in order to be able to make a decision about the cheque
* Return cheques to other banks as per the clients instructions
* Accounts reconciliation
* Undertaking currency conversions, focusing on quality and customer service
* Undertake checking and authorisation of information entered onto the system
* Demonstrate and promote companies culture and values ensuring a positive working environment is developed and maintained
* Correspondence/query investigation and resolution
* Dispatch post in an timely and accurate manner
* Liaise with other departments
* Proactively contribute to team performance, providing input to continuous improvement, problem resolution and be receptive to change
* Set standards of quality by promoting Best Practice, through use of documented procedures, process flows and centre guidelines
* Telephone work
The Ideal Candidate
* PC Literacy with strong data-entry skills - both numeric and alpha-numeric
* Excellent attention to detail
* Decision Making
* Numeric skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client processes a face value of £700 billion per year and 5 million cheques per day; it is safe to say that they are the market leader in processing domestic cheques across the UK.
They provide the UK domestic cheque clearing and associated services such as debit/credit outclearing, fraud detection, image based returns and lock box to over 80% of the financial markets. They undertake other complimentary services such as Research and Adjustments and Mandates.
Don't delay apply today!!!!
Email your CV