Experienced Trainer - Excellent Benefits Car
This global and market leader provide and install Practice Management and Technology Solutions to Dental Practices throughout the UK and due to continued growth are seeking an experienced Trainer to join their established Training Team, reporting directly to the UK Training Manager.
You will be based in the Milton Keynes / Coventry / Northampton area and will predominantly be covering the West Midlands, Bucks and Northants but you will be prepared to travel throughout the UK and to London as required. You will train clients’ onsite in their practices and you should expect to be away from Monday to Friday probably 2-3 weeks out of 4 each month. A Training background is essential for this role however Software skills and knowledge will be trained on induction if necessary.
- To train customers in the use of installed software, onsite within their own practice environment
- To include configuration of the software to meet customer requirements ensuring the best practice training to maximize usage of the software and associated modules
- To assist Training Manager with production of Training related documents, develop and update training material
- To assist the Training Manager with the planning and delivery of new projects in an ever changing environment
- To train other internal staff in the software as and when required
- To promote and train software features in such a way as to maximise usage of products
- To deliver at internal Training Schools held across the country as and when required, to include delivery of On-Line training sessions
- To assist in the planning and delivery at internal User days and Trade shows
- It is a requirement that whilst you will be on customer site for most of the training, you will be expected to have suitable facilities to work from home when delivering On-Line training, support backup etc. when required
- Good professional Trainer experience on a face to face level is essential, together with the ability to withstand a very busy and challenging role
- Previous training experience with external customers, ideally a B2B background
- Experience with New Training Project setup and associated management
- C & G Qualification / NVQ assessor qualification or similar is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in document writing for Training material
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful, global organisation that will offer competitive rewards, excellent benefits and fantastic opportunities.
- £29,000 + fully expensed Company Car
- 5% Contributory Pension scheme
- Travel time
- Paid Expenses and Mileage
- Holiday allowance and excellent benefits including Life Assurance of 3x salary
- Employee Support Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV.