My client is a very large global food manufacturer based in Chorley.
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst on an initial 1 year contract to help in the implementation and commissioning of its new automated blending and grinding production facility. In addition, to help in the integration of the existing ERP system with the new facilities and systems. The role will be based at our client's HQ in Chorley, and will also require working at its production site in Preston and in the initial stages frequent travel and time spent in Holland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with a major supplier (KSE Process Technology) of the new production facility to understand and document the capabilities of their Promas-ST Automation system.
- Support the commissioning of the system at our clients production site.
- Facilitate the agreement of a solution to the business change project. Solutions can be business process and/or IT technical in nature
- Translate business change requirements into functional IT requirements, which can be used by developers and IT Testers to deliver IT systems and enhancements
- Document current and future states of business change projects and their associated business process requirements and/or IT functional requirements.
- An ability to build working relationships which facilitate clear communication and understanding with project stakeholders, is absolutely essential.
- The ability to clearly express an understanding of the business problem, requirement or solutions, either written or verbally, is a key factor in a project's success
- Either a background with a strong Business domain knowledge or IT development, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- You will need to spend time in Holland being trained on Promas-ST
- Experience in using JIRA software
- Experience of International Standard for Automation (ISA-95/ISA-88) (Advatagious)
- Experience working in both the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and PCS (Process Control System) layers.
The contract is initially a 1year contract but can lead to years of work in the pipeline of a 10 year manufacturing automated production project.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, feel free to attach your CV or call our office for a confidential discussion. GK Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency