Fantastic opportunity to join this household name based in the centre of Harrow hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday - this role could lead to a permanent opportunity
The purpose of the role is to support the Senior Marketing Manager in communicating and delivering the our Selling Plan which is customer focussed while being commercially beneficial for the business. The role encompasses (but is not limited to) co-ordinating the flow of information between stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of Selling Plan activities.You will be liaising fully with all departments: Marketing, Sales and Trading and others as required: In relation to creating, communicating and delivering the our Selling Plan.
You will also brief agencies as required (i.e Radio, design, marketing, print, and PR) and travel may be required to UK locations, including Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Create and update the marketing communication calendar, sending out regular updates to ensure campaign media is briefed according to timelines.
- Collate briefs from marketing team to create the marketing activation guide In conjunction with the in-house designer. Ensure the guide is created to the guidelines and shared within the set deadlines.
- Create a monthly competitor insight review using information from a variety of digital and print media with regular store visits.
- Co-ordinate meetings with suppliers, taking notes and ensuring actions are completed.
- Be the champion for the new work flow system, assiting all stakeholders with the transition and implementation.
- Track the implementation of the selling plan activity and co-ordinate the reviews.
- Collate and write briefs for our radio, working with the agency to ensure the briefs are received and scripts approved in accordance with the set deadlines.
- Track invoices from external agencys, ensuring these are approved by the marketing team.
- Liaise cross departmentally to co-oridinate periodical promotional POS via an automated POS generation website. Work with an external agency on any website developments.
- Liaise with all stakeholders regarding selling plan activity within set deadlines.