Interim Group Reporting Manager (Retail)
Rate: Up to £500 per day
Duration: 6 months
Location: Central London
Consumer Additions are recruiting an interim Group Reporting Manager opportunity for a leading British £100m+ turnover fashion retailer.
This role will have responsibility for the performance of the group reporting department and ensuring that 'best practice' is followed across the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for all accounting elements of the business and legal entities - across both management and statutory accounts
- Ownership and control of the consolidated balance sheets, including intercompany balances
- Management of relationships with external auditors
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other finance teams
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience within group reporting
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions .com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on Linkedin.