Manchester or Chester
A Communications Consultant is needed to join a successful digital media agency in Manchester (or Chester). If you are a self-starter with a drive to learn, are able to make killer presentation for client workshops, write effective communications plans whilst also managing stakeholders, this is an ideal role for you.
Our client is an innovative, global Office 365 and SharePoint consultancy based in Chester, Manchester & Central London. Working with some of the world's leading brands, they create award-winning intranets, business applications and solutions. With a growing team of around 110 talented professionals across all 3 sites, our client has a relaxed working environment and a great attitude towards nurturing talent, with social activities planned on a regular basis including (this year) a trip to Prague.
The Communications Consultant will enjoy a varied and diverse role. Whether you are writing clear communications, creating dazzling presentation and producing inspiring communications, managing delicate stakeholder relationships, impressing clients with your creativity or conjuring up innovative concepts you will be essential to the success of the projects you are involved with.
To qualify... You will need to be an experienced Communications Consultant / Communications Manager / Communications Executive / Marketing Communications Manager / Marketing Communications Executive or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Experience of working in a technology led environment;
- The ability to manage relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience working in a client facing role;
- Excellent attention to detail including good grammar, nice design and creative copywriting;
- You are professional and commercially minded;
- You are able to work well in a collaborative team environment and can provide mentoring to junior members of the team.
In return the Communications Consultant will benefit a range of benefits from flexi hours, in-office bar, office Xbox, great breakout areas, your Birthday off as well as a couple of duvet days if ever needed. Apply Now...