Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Cornwall to £35,000 + Benefits
Due to our client's expansion across the UK, they are looking for a Social Media Manager.This new role will take the lead in communicating and shaping the messages across all social media channels.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of their social media strategy, including the creation of content for their channels.
As their Social Media Manager they are looking for somebody who is passionate about fashion and popular culture and can identify and communicate their stories in the most effective way. You will understand the need to tailor content for different audiences across each social platform, how to engage with their customers and how frequently. You will be an ideas person, with the necessary attention to detail and people skills to bring those ideas to life. Hand in hand with that creativity, you will be a strategic thinker, with commercial acumen too, and the determination to build a best in class social media presence that will meet and exceed our customer and business expectations.
This is a fast-paced environment so the role demands flexibility and agility and requires someone who can manage multiple priorities and deadlines at any time, while delivering work to a consistently high standard.
- Work closely with the Head of Communications and Head of Product Marketing to define their social media strategy in line with brand positioning
- Ensure all social media activity aligns with the wider Communications strategy
- Plan social media content in line with the wider marketing and content plan, as well as the requirements of other specific parts of the business (including Sustainability, Resourcing and Customer Services)
- Work closely with our PR agencies to maximise opportunities with media and influencers, supporting all Marketing campaign activities effectively
- Develop content to increase brand awareness as well as increase community size and engagement for each channel
- Plan and deliver projects from content creation and scheduling through to analysis of impact and reporting on results. This will include planning responsibility for posting, particularly during out of hours and holiday periods
- Use reporting tools, including those from social media platforms and reports from our PR agencies, to measure success and shape future planning
- Keep the team and wider business updated with regard to changes in the social media landscape, new opportunities and developments
- Ensure a business wide consistent approach to the use of social media to deliver a unified brand point of view
- Manage and support the development of our Social Media Co-ordinator and provide guidance to the other Product Marketing Team Co-ordinators.
- Work closely and build strong working relationships with counterparts in their Design, Buying, Customer Experience, Technology, Multi-Channel and Merchandising teams to build your knowledge of planned products, and help you plan and create messaging to support the marketing of these products
- Work closely with the Brand and Marketing Director, Head of Product Marketing, Product Marketing Manager Clothing and Head of Communications to develop and implement the seasonal content strategy.
- Support the Resourcing Team on the promotion of our employer brand and help drive communication to potential candidates through social media
- Work with the Sustainability team to identify and communicate our Sustainability and Charity stories and initiatives
- Develop Best Practice Guidelines and training on social media for the product marketing team as well as relevant stakeholders across the business
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to find out more about please apply.