Group Financial Accountant - VN308
Vix Technology has been designing, delivering, operating and maintaining some of the world's leading transit ticketing systems for the past 30 years. With customers in 200 cities across the globe, we are passionate about providing a better customer journey for passengers.
Vix Technology has an exciting opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will work as part of Group Finance team to meet all statutory and internal reporting requirements. This requires knowledge of Group statutory accounting as well as the ability to carry out day to day finance tasks such as treasury management.
- Weekly consolidated cashflow forecasting and treasury management
- Contribute to month end reporting (debtors & cash initially)
- Oversee monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Contribute to preparation of quarterly and year end statutory group accounts (in Caseware).
- Transactional record keeping for parent companies (preferably in Sage x3)
- Presents oneself as a competent accountant instilling confidence and respect from entity Finance Managers and non Finance colleagues.
- Able to reason with colleagues that hold a different view and present convincing arguments.
- Prepared to get involved in whatever the priority tasks are, eg. budgeting, reforecasting, month end, Statutory reporting, treasury management etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Qualified Accountant(ACA,ACCA)
- Detailed understanding of IFRS and experience of their practical application.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Competent using Caseware
Knowledge & Experience
- Consolidated group statutory accounting
- Experience working in an industry group finance role, preferably with overseas entities and dealing with foreign exchange
- Knowledge of Sage X3
If you are ready to take the next move in your career, please forward your resume and covering letter.
Please provide details on your current salary and benefits package, where applicable, and your expectations in your covering letter/email, along with the submission on your resume.
When submitting an application, please kindly confirm your eligibility to work in the UK and please provide details of your visa if applicable.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Vix Technology is an Equal Opportunities Employer that seek to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse communities we operate within.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - Any CV'S sent to Vix employees on a speculative basis do not warrant an introduction and therefore any invoice presented to Vix in such cases will not be payable.