Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager, £40,000-£45,000, Bromley, Insurance Sector
Your new company
I am currently working with a large and prestigious insurance company based in South London, looking to hire a Social Media Manager. The social media team within this business is award winning and there is a heavy drive on maintaining that high calibre status. This role will be working within the Digital Marketing team managing the content as well as the planning process for consumer-facing brands. You will be based in their South London offices as well as going out to meet clients in Central London on a regular basis.
Your new role
In your new role you will help develop the social strategy and bring it to life across a number of social media platforms. You will be a creative thinker and have strong experience planning strategically. A major part of this role will be to deliver the social media brand strategy across multiple social platforms, this will be achieved through the development of a robust social content calendar. This is a fast-paced role due to the fact you will be working for numerous brands within the group.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will;
- Have social media experience within an agency or client-side
- Strong experience of all social media platforms, consumer behaviour and market trends
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to write engaging content
- Be an expert in publishing content on social media platforms
- Skilled using social media management systems
- Have the ability to communicate with stakeholders across the business and report on best ways to achieve campaign and channel objectives through paid social media activity
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £40,000-£45,000 as well as a comprehensive benefits package. This includes; private medical healthcare, 50% off your home, motor and pet insurance, free travel insurance and retail card to name a few.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.