Deputy Retail Manager
Deputy Retail Manager
£23-£26.5k / £11.79-£13.58 plus excellent benefits
Kingston Upon Thames
3 Month FTC ( Potential to go Perm )
Household Product Brand (Global)
The Role / Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global household distribution brands. They are a true family enterprise that operates in over 70 countries. Their story is amazing and the people are behind the growth and success. It is key that you are friendly; true team player, passionate about what you do and hard working.
This is the Company's first Retail store in the UK and with this exciting opportunity you will be involved in the development and fine tuning of some internal processes and delivery of experiential store promotions.
You will be responsible for the deputy management of a new experiential retail store in Kingston on Thames specialising in cooking and cleaning equipment demonstrations, the Deputy Retail Store Manager will;
- Achieve / exceed KPI's and drive performance targets
- Manage team in the absence of the Store Manager
- Manage, develop and motivate their store team
- Ensure consistent delivery of great customer service, upholding the 5 star service standards
- Work to build brand awareness.
- Co-operate with and work with Retail Store Manager & Direct sales team to integrate DS and Retail operations within the retail store.
Experience & Skills Required
- Substantial retail management experience is essential.
- Used to achieving/exceeding KPI's and targets - commercially aware and results driven.
- Experience of effectively leading and developing people - using an inspirational, motivational and engaging management style.
- Focus on customer service - experience of consistently delivering great customer service.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed to your own personal development as well as the development of others.
- As there is a strong emphasis on experiential promotion of the brand and retail store, experience in launching a new retail store and developing new business would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of building new brands.
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into Retail, HR & Talent. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.