Finance Analyst - Study Support
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are actively studying who are looking for an Analyst role in Warrington with career progression.
You will be joining this highly reputable organisation, who are one of the fastest growing businesses in the area. Who are looking for someone to match their ambition and progress as the company progresses. The role will offer a lot of commercial exposure.
This role will offer full study support and ideally looking for someone who is keen to progress through either CIMA or ACCA.
- Support senior stakeholder with key commercial analysis
- Cash Flow analysis
- Involved in the budgeting and Forecasting
- Supporting the wider finance team during busy periods.
- Identify key process improvements and also improvement to the system
- Building relationships with commercial and operational team.
- Assisting the Operations team by identifying costs and KPI reporting.
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- Salary - £20,000 to £23,000 plus study support with study days for exams.
- Over time be exposed to more work loads and responsibilities allowing for your own development. As the company identifies progressive talent and will reward this throughout the role.
- On site Parking.
- Working hours 37.5 hours.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com