This role is vital in the companies future and expansion strategy. You will manager all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the site is trading as effectively as possible, whilst managing a Web Merchandiser.
This role is for a well known brand who are rapidly expanding both online and in stores. They already have a fantastic platform but are looking for an ecommerce Manager to come and help grow and develop there proposition to trade more effectively.
The eCommerce Manager based in Bath will -
- Will be able to Trade and Merchandise the site to a high level
- Drive sales and performance analysis, ensuring the company achieve traffic, conversion and other targets throughout the year.
- Be the key person to discuss all updates with senior management including the CEO. Whilst implementing and managing testing for further improvements.
- Have the ability to schedule promotions including planning, launching and optimising.
- Review sales performance on products and drive engagement.
- Ensure that the site and products are optimised to approach all target markets including copy and imagery.
- Being the point of contact for franchises and agency partners.
- Working closely with other teams and external agencies to source accurate, detailed and helpful product information on which to base copy and articles
- Build a good working relationship with other internal departments.
- Managing customer queries through social media channels
- Ad hoc reporting, process improvements, campaign performance monitoring etc
- Competitor price and promotion monitoring
The Successful eCommerce Manager applicant will have the following skills -
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - whether dealing with customers, board members, agencies or staff
- A background in either Web Trading or Web Merchandising
- Strong level of general computer literacy, including prior experience with website content management and email management systems
- Understanding of Google Analytics, with an ability to implement reporting, interpret the data and derive insights from it
- Excellent attention to detail, including good spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Methodical and well organised
- A quick learner, willing to get involved in growing the business in any way
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with others
£27,000 - £30,000 fantastic benefits