Care Assistants Required - Complex Care
ICCM specialise in providing healthcare packages to clients with disabilities living in their own homes. We are a vibrant people-based company who are seeking like-minded people.
You will be caring for a Male client with Complex Care needs.
Experience is preferred but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 5-day paid Induction Course.
- Pay from: £8.95 – £9.45 an hour
- Location: Nottingham
- Hours: Full Time, permanent
- Shifts: 08.00 to 17.00, 15.00 to 00.00 and 23.00 to 11.00 - Applicants must be flexible to work days, nights, weekends & bank holidays on a rolling Rota basis.
- Applicants must have use of their own vehicle.
- Pension Scheme
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded QCF in social care.
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers.
- Employee referral bonus scheme*
- *Terms and conditions apply.
Am I the right person for the role?
- Are you passionate and keen to make a difference to others lives?
- Are you reliable and flexible with a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and understanding?
So, if you are looking to enhance your care skills or a change of career, we are the company for you!
Our requirements are that you are committed, motivated, a good team player, flexible, a good communicator and you are willing to learn new skills.
Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information, please call or the direct Recruitment line on