Our client is a fast-developing, specialist FS business, set-up with a clear business plan to address identified needs in specific markets. With an experienced board and senior team in place, the business is now in the process of executing the business plan and developing suitable internal financial systems and processes as part of the planning and preparation for market launch into their chosen market sectors.
A high calibre management accountant is now required to take on the role of Finance Manager and efficiently oversee the day-to-day financial management of the business. Initially, you will lead on the project to bring in-house operations that are currently outsourced. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be tasked with developing the control frameworks within the finance department, with a focus on implementing streamlined business activities relating to the collation of key financial data. You will play a vital role in developing the Finance function and ensuring that it meets the needs of the business as it grows to reach its full potential.
- Ambitious ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified with a track record of producing highly valuable management information in commercially focused organisations
- Able to operate as part of a high-calibre management team, proving flexible and adaptable as the organisation grows
- Comfortable working in regulated sectors requiring high standards of reporting and compliance
- A Financial Services (or similarly regulated services) background would be useful
- Able to grow the Finance Dept team as the business progresses through planned growth stages
- Systematic and diligent, able to lead on systems and process implantation, creating processes that can adapt as the business expands and revenues grow
- Banking and Financial Services experience is Essential.