MIS Application Support Analyst
Altodigital is the UK’s largest independent office and technology provider, with over 35 years’ experience. Our range of products and services span across print, IT, communications, document management and office supplies, resulting in a portfolio that can truly offer everything an office needs, from one place.
This is a key role providing support for the internal Altodigital users. Provision of training where applicable to end users and provide enhancements to the internal applications
Main duties of the role:
- Provide 2nd Line Support to end users via Telephone, in person and via the internal Helpdesk application.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues.
- To assist with roll out of new applications or features.
- To log all calls on the internal helpdesk system.
- Produce statistics each month on Helpdesk issues
- To maintain user security on all systems
- Respond to enquiries from users and help them resolve any software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software problems detected.
- Support users in the use of the Software by providing necessary training and advice.
- To escalate more complex calls to the MIS Manager
- To notify relevant staff to arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Carry out daily/weekly/monthly checks on internal systems where necessary.
- Help with producing monthly reports and ADHOC reports when required.
- Carry out in-house system testing.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has worked in a helpdesk role previously preferably 2nd line.
- You will have knowledge of:
- Office applications
- Windows Operation Systems
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Reporting tools, such as SSRS or Crystal Reports
You will be self-motivated, with the ability to process and interpret complex information. A good communicator to suit a variety of audiences.