Helpdesk Technical Analyst - CCNA, Mobile Computing
A leading provider of technology solutions are recruiting for a Helpdesk Technical Analyst with experience in computer networking (to CCNA level) and an interest in mobile computing technology.
The role will entail the provision of helpdesk support to customers, with responsibility for troubleshooting complex technical support issues and providing feedback to the customer in a professional manner.
- Be the key interface with the customer when helpdesk issues arise
- Have the ability to be proactive and to raise issues and concerns both internally and with the customer to ensure that all expectations are managed and met
- To be proactive in the manner that all tasks and customer interactions are approached and always be looking for ways to add value and to enhance the quality of the services provided
- Resolving technical support requests in a manner which retains ongoing profitable relationships with customers
- Escalating support requests to 3rd parties (both internal and external), retaining ownership of overall resolution and the co-ordination of responses back to the customer
Please note that the role requires shift working, rotating between days and nights.
Excellent opportunities will be available for career progression. Please apply for a prompt response.