We have work for Healthcare Assistants in a variety of settings including local Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability/ Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals.
Job Description Overview
- Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs. This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
- Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
We have HCA shifts available in Sheffield.
Hours: We have full or part time work available to suit your lifestyle. Early late, long day and night shifts are available. Whether you’re looking for full time work or to top up your current salary, and accommodate your personal circumstances we have the shifts for you.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
- Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)