Sales Ledger Manager
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an interim Sales Ledger Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an Excel super user, has strong understanding of reconciliations and remittances. To be successful in applying for this role you need strong Sales Ledger experience alongside an in depth understanding of Financial services.
The client is a large leading manufacturing organisation based in Greater Manchester, the role is for 2 months with the possibility of an extension. They have a strong presence in the market and growing.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Sales Ledger Manager are:
- Acting as the main contact for the company's sales ledger accounts and ensuring that all invoices, discounts, rebates and fees are posted correctly and the sales ledger is kept reconciled and up to date.
- Facilitate the timely collection of cash from customers and liaise with internal account managers on operational issues to ensure timely resolution of queries.
- Use excel to import sales invoices to the accounting software on a weekly basis
- Producing month end debt analysis
- Ensuring all customer credit limits are insured and performing appropriate due diligence
- Reconciliation of the sales ledger control account on a monthly basis
- Posting bank receipts to correct accounts and accurate allocation of the same
- Allocating monies received to customer accounts
To be successful in applying for the Interim Sales Ledger Manager you will be:
- Available at short notice - Essential
- Excel super user - Essential
- Strong Sales Ledger experience - Essential
- Stable background in Financial Services
£12 - 15 per hour + Possibility of an extension + Parking