IT Helpdesk Technician
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Helpdesk Technician to assist in a busy healthcare setting.
Job type: Temporary
Duration of the role: This is expected to be until the End of June (Potential to be extended)
Pay Rate: £10.00 PAYE - £11.50 Umbrella
- Provision of telephone support and advice to IT users to resolve queries/issues. This support encompasses both administration systems (Microsoft Office products and e-mail) and technical software (operating systems).
- Provision of support to corporate systems and those maintained on behalf of the Trust.
- Systems support will include database applications and web-based systems.
- Responsible for timely logging and updates of reported faults to the central IT helpdesk system and maintenance of any associated manual records.
- Ensure that the agreed escalation trigger points are monitored and adhered to in relation to IT helpdesk services.
- Responsible for maintenance and updating of inventory and staff information on the central IT helpdesk system.
- Provision of on-site IT support and completion of associated documentation to resolve faults when required.
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive procedure notes for all functions associated with the Helpdesk and IT support and assist in streamlining processes where required