NEW ROLE - Exams Officer in Bath
Reed Education Bristol are currently working with a great secondary school located in a beautiful setting in Bath, This role is to start ASAP. The school are looking for an Exams Officer to join them on a part time, 20 hours per week basis.
• Submitting entries for external examinations to awarding bodies in advance of deadlines.
• Managing the daily running of examinations and applying special arrangements for SEND pupils.
• Organising exam materials and providing safe custody of question papers in accordance with regulations.
• Organising all examination processes in accordance with regulations and keeping current and up to date with all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
• To work with lead SLT members to plan the Assessment Calendar (Examinations) and to ensure that teachers are aware of the exam requirements and dates for assessments.
• To liaise with the Operations Manager over students’ target levels and grades for input into data system using FFT Aspire, CATs testing or teacher assessment.
• To liaise with the Operations Manager to ensure that all KS4 examinations, grade sets and Performance Points are recorded on SIMS to enable the exams module to provide statistical data required by the Local Authority when GCSE Results are released in August.
• To report the Provisional & Equivalent Results to the LA on the due date in the summer holidays.
What you will need:
• Minimum of 3 GCSE’s grade C and above, inc Maths & English
• IT literate including Microsoft Excel.
• Developing, managing and operating clerical administrative and organisations systems.
• Experience in previous role and qualified to NVQ3
• NVQ3 Business Administration or equivalent
• Emotionally intelligent, motivated, enthusiastic and positive.
• Committed to progress and well-being of young people.
• Flexibility in role when circumstances demand. (i.e. on occasions attend after school meetings or accompany trips returning later than the end of the school day)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business