Purchase Ledger Supervisor
A newly created Purchase Ledger Supervisor role with a global business based in Coventry
An exciting brand to work for with brilliant long term career opportunities
My client has an immediate requirement to recruit a new Purchase Ledger Supervisor into the team as a newly created role.
this is an exciting time and opportunity to join this business and really make your mark.
This position will be responsible for overseeing and supporting a new team of purchase ledger clerks as the business moves key operations here to the Coventry area.
The role covers a variety of duties including:
- Effectively managing a team of Purchase Ledger Clerks on a daily basis ensuring targets and SLAs are met
- Supervising and motivating staff to increase efficiencies and productiveness
- Hands on involvement in the day to day processing and clerical duties within the team including invoicing, reconciliations, query resolution and payments
- Reporting to the Finance Manager and ensuring effective control of payments to both internal and external customers
- Ad hoc project work, administration, recruitment and staff appraisals
The successful candidate will have a proven background in the supervision/management of an Accounts Payable function
You will need to possess effective management and motivational skills to drive the team on a daily basis, whilst being organised in order to deal with your own workload as well as managing your teams output
Strong systems skills, Excel knowledge, accuracy and attention to detail are all vital for this role
A senior supervisory role with a brilliant, well-branded commercial organisation
A professional, large company working environment
Long term career progression and job security