Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is an Australian owned public listed company. They are an industry leader in providing managed campus services, pre-university and university pathway programmes for domestic (Australia only) and international students. They conduct a wide range of activities in Asia, North America, Africa, Australia, Continental Europe and the United Kingdom. Their Colleges are modern and dynamic educational institutions committed to providing quality educational programmes and excellent student support in an environment that encourages students to achieve the best possible results in their studies. The UK Colleges offer a range of Degree Programme Elements from undergraduate Level 0 (Foundation) to Level 1, 1st Year university studies and postgraduate Masters Preliminary programmes in a wide range of degree pathways.
The Market Research Analyst Role
They are looking for a Market Research Analyst to join their ambitious business development and product launch team. Serving their business across Europe, you will work as part of a collaborative team to inform decisions, based on research and insight.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to develop specialist insight, analysis and research expertise from working with Higher Education (HE) datasets, reports and intelligence. You will provide market insights, including analysis of student migration and trends in key markets. You will identify market research requirements and be pro-active in identifying effective approaches, ranging from desk research and online surveys, to focus groups and customer segmentation.
With a degree or part qualified in relevant professional qualification, the role requires a genuine interest in market insights, data analysis and research for the higher education sector across Europe. You must possess excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
This role will help inform a greater understanding of the motivations, attitudes and aspirations of students in selecting courses, countries and modes of study, and is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in the development and growth.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify research requirements from project briefs
- Develop research proposals, questionnaires and topic guides
- Carry out fieldwork as appropriate
- Script surveys and identify appropriate delivery platforms
- Ensure research projects are delivered on time and within specific budgets
- Produce report of findings and customised presentations with clear recommendations
Requirements for the Market Research Analyst Role
- Tertiary Level education or possess related sector qualifications/training
- Strong understanding of market research methodologies and translating these into actionable insight
- Track record of making recommendations that have influenced business strategies and made improvements to processes
- Proven ability to deliver projects from end-to-end
- In-depth knowledge of spreadsheet analysis
- Working with large and complex datasets
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, able to prioritise to ensure relevant targets are met
- Excellent relationship building and relationship management, internally and externally
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent numeric and IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ambition and a desire to succeed
- Possess a "can do" mentality
- Shine when under pressure
- Bonus Scheme: Access To Eva (10% Of Fixed Salary)
- Pension Scheme: Access to company pension scheme
- 36 days holiday inclusive of eight (8) Bank Holidays
If you feel you are suitable their Market Research Analyst position, please apply now.