We are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join the international finance department of a market leading company with a strong international Presence based in Marlow.
- Supporting the International Finance Managers
- Prepare monthly journals
- Attend expense review meetings with the COE leads
- Develop templates to improve the collection and submission processes for budget and forecast cycles
- Refresh monthly variance analysis files on expenses
- Prepare monthly packs with commentary to provide insight.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate processes
- Supporting the Supply Chain function
- Prepare month end journals.
- Perform monthly analysis on costing
- Prepare slides for the actual vs plan variances.
- Coordinate the preparation of the forecast and budgets
- Look for automation and process improvement opportunities
- Identify areas for improvement or best practice that can be shared with the rest of the International Supply Chain function.
- Ad-hoc Projects and Analysis
- Part Qualified accountant. First time passes preferred.
- Strong system and Excel skills
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Life assurance
- Medical cover
- 25 days holiday per year
- Long term disability insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym rates