An exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a driven and ambitious team who are extremely close knit and provide a fantastic working environment. Although challenging, the Credit Controller position will be highly rewarding, having responsibility for the collection of aged debt and having a direct impact on the success of this Cambridge based consultancy business.
An established consultancy business based from Cambridge who have seen strong growth to start 2019 and are looking to add to their driven and passionate team. A energetic and passionate working environment, the successful candidate for the Credit Controller role be making a fantastic career step.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- The smooth running of the credit control function, liaising closely with wider departments
- Ensuring the successful collection of cash and reduction of aged debt
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Assisting with company banking
- A number of reconciliations and analysis to be shared with key stakeholders
- Assisting the team lead in month end processes
- Assisting the team lead with the improving on internal procedures
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller will:
- Have a proven track record of cash collection and reduction of debt
- A driven and proactive individual keen to make an impact on the business
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service
- Have experience across a number of different systems
- Intermediate user of Excel capable of V Lookups and Pivot Tables
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career step to this established consultancy firm based from their offices in Cambridge. The successful applicant will also receive a competitive salary and leading benefits package as well as working with a fantastic working environment created by the driven and passionate team.