Do you have a head for figures and an eye for detail?
Are you experienced in carrying out in-depth data analysis in an operational environment?
Would you like to work for a global organisation which offers fantastic career development opportunities?
Would you liked to in modern offices based in the heart of Brighton?
Then please read on….
Office Angels is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our Client, a market-leading organisation, who is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join their well-established team.
You will be responsible for carrying out detailed data analysis and MI reporting and will identify and investigate trends and highlight any key risks.
- Understand the data needs of the department and produce relevant and accurate analysis
- Identify trends, changes or opportunities to reduce leakage
- Produce regular reporting
- Ad hoc analysis as required
The ideal candidate:
- A solid understanding of data and problem solving within an operational environment
- Ability to carry out detailed analysis of data to extract trends and behaviours
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present clear and commercially sound recommendations
- Highly numerical with a mathematical/statistical background
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and particularly advanced Excel
- Experience of using SAS, SQL, SPSS or similar is desirable
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next challenge, please apply with your CV today!
If successful you will benefit from a fantastic employee benefits package which includes:
- Generous starting salary between £35,000 - £45,000 p/a (dependent on experience) + annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Health insurance, private health care, employee discounts, travel to work loans and much more!
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Immediate start available!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy