Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Data Analyst (Apprenticeship)
Reporting to: Senior Campaign Analyst
Location: Kings Court, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire, SK9 5AR
Hours of Work: 08:30 - 17:00
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 + Data Analyst apprentice training
Working in a fast-paced team you'll be working at the heart of our contact centre to ensure we are maximising the performance of the department. This role gives you the opportunity to excel at what you do; solving problems, looking for trends and helping find solutions to improve business performance.
On a day to day basis you'll be…
* Working with colleagues from various departments to support them with data, dialler and basic telephone system issues.
* Supporting colleagues using our dialler system and with low level technical issues.
* Analysing data from call statistics to help the business identify the most efficient way of using data and identifying trends in call patterns / activities.
* Working with colleagues to resolve error reports with a view to preventing recurrence.
* Identifying, collecting and migrating data to/from a range of internal and external systems.
* Manipulating and linking different data sets as required.
* Performing routine statistical analyses and ad-hoc queries.
* Assisting in the production of performance dashboards and reports.
* Assisting with data quality checking and cleansing.
What you'll bring to the role is…
* Great communication skills enabling you to influence and gather information from a range of stakeholders.
* You'll love problem solving and being proactive.
* Eager to learn, as no two days are ever the same.
* Ideally, you'll have a minimum of 5 GCSE's including maths and English, and preferably A levels in maths, science or IT or some relevant experience.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts , healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.